- Standardized Extract of Silybum marianum
- Boerhavia diffusa
- Picrorhiza kurroa
- Eclipta alba
- Phyllanthus amarus
- Tephrosia purpurea
- Andrographis paniculata
- Swertia chirata
Silybum marianum– It contains Silymarin which possesses hepato-protective and antioxidant activity by its ability to inhibit the free radicals that are produced from the metabolism of toxic substances. Silymarin enhances hepatic glutathione and contribute to the antioxidative defense of the liver.
Boerhavia diffusa- has awide variety of chemical constituents, namely, rotenoids, flavonoids, xanthones and steroids. Possesses anti-oxidant and hepato-protective activities.
Picrorhiza kurroa- It contains a ‘bitter principle’ which is a mixture of two molecules, the irioid glycosides known as picroside I &II, and they provide overall hepato-protectionagainst viral hepatitis.
Eclipta alba- Eclipta- saponins have anti fibrotic effects in the liver via supportive actions on hepatic stellate cells.
Phyllanthus amarus- plays a protective role against liver cirrhosis. It contains lignans, alkaloids, flavonoids, galloatnoids,glycosides and alkaloids. It protects liver & detoxifies the toxicity.
Andrographis paniculata- Diterpenes, Flavonoids, Xanthones, Nor-Iridoides possess anti-inflammatory, Anti-Oxidant and Liver enzymes modulation activities.
Mode of Action
- A powerful liver tonic, because of its unique combination.
- Silybum increases glutathione which is liver detoxifying enzyme and silibinin is a hepoto-protective antioxidant.
- Boerhavia difussa exhibit diuretic and hepato-protective effect.
- Phyllanthus amarus has antiseptic activities.
- Eclipta alba has hepato-protective actions.
- Kutki has cholagogue and laxative properties.
All hepatic issues like Cirrhosis of Liver, fatty Liver, Hepatitis, Anorexia, other drug induced disease etc. It works as a liver cleanser & detoxifier.
1-2 caplet thrice a day with water before meals.
- Child – 1 teaspoonful thrice a day.
- Adult – 2 teaspoonful thrice a day or as directed by your health provider.