Ayurveda the ‘science of life,” or longevity, is the holistic alternative science from India, and is more than 5,000 years old. It is believed to be the oldest healing science in existence, forming the foundation of all others.
The word ‘AYUSH” means ‘Longevity of Life with spiritual joy or extreme happiness.To bring this Happy long life all over the world “AYUSH HERBS PRIVATE LIMITED’ came into existence in 1994 with its main aim to produce a good Ayurvedic or Herbal products through the knowledge of Ayurvedic Principles with Modern Parameters & make a difference in individual’s life, covering all the three aspects of health – Body. Mind & Consciousness through the balance of Vota, Pitta & Kapha.
Ayurveda, said to be a world medicine, is the most holistic or comprehensive medical system available. Before the arrival of writing, the ancient wisdom of healing, prevention, and longevity was a part of the spiritual tradition of universal religion. The ancient Ayurvedic science also deals with Alchemy and its medicinal uses, plastic surgery, gynaecology, cosmetics, medicinal plants, their uses and manufacturing processes of herbal formulations.
Ayurvedic treatment consists of four basic forms
- Dietary Regulation
- Lifestyle Regulation
Medication is the application of medicines, Dietary regime includes the control of food habits for proper health, Panchkarma is five different karmas or system of Ayurvedic therapy and Life style Regulation is the guideline to control the daily lifestyle. They all work as both cure and preventive methods.
Considering the safety of Ayurvedic medicines usages we started the manufacturing these medicines firstly in the USA (1988 and then in India (1994) to meet the overwhelming demand of our ever increasing clientele.
Why Choose Us ?
To provide our customers with the highest quality of Ayurvedic products and supplements, while using centuries old wisdom and traditions of Ayurveda and combining them with the latest technology & science. We believe in providing the best of what Mother Nature has to offer.
- To serve the Humanity by the Basic Ayurvedic Principles in combination with modern Bio-technological techniques, to provide the most Potent, Sustainable & Effective Ayurvedic, Herbal Formulation.
- Bring-forth the rich heritage of India in the modern world with quality herbal products.
- Striving for Global Wellness through Our Pure Herbal Products to reach world wide Market.
The Company has received the following awards which show Our dedication towards Quality Commitments.
- Distinguished entrepreneurship Award for MSME by Hon’ble Minister Shri Rajnath Singh in 2015.
- Outstanding Efforts in entrepreneurship in Micro & small Enterprises.
- Special Recognition Award in 2009 by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
- Best Performance Award in 2008 by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises
- Udyog Patra Award in 2000
- 21st Century Excellence award
- Rastrya Gaurav Award in 1997
- Best Industry Award in 1997
Ayush Herbs Certifications
- Ayush Herbs Pvt Limited is ISO 9004:2008 certified by Netherland, for scope of Development, Manufactured
& Export of Herbal Extracts & Oleo-Resin.
- Ayush Herbs Pvt limited has been accredited as GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) compliance by the Directorate of Licensing Authority for Ayurveda and Unani Services, Government of India.
- Ayush Herbs Pvt Limited has Koshar certificate by K. Star for the Export of Herbal products.
- Ayush Herbs Pvt Limited is certified for USDA organically certified NOP, NPOP EC No. 834/2007.
The company’s policy is: “Provide a safe reliable and effective Ayurvedic Products manufactured in hygienic & eco-friendly environment, with total participation of all members of Ayush Herbs Pvt. Ltd and its suppliers & delivered on schedule to achieve Consumer’s Satisfaction”.
The company’s quality policy emphasizes on achieving & maintaining the company’s leadership as a manufacturer and supplier of proprietary Ayurvedic products and this is achieved through the own Quality Control Laboratory with all state of art Equipments & Technologies.