- Standardized Extract of Glycyrrhiza glabra.
- Shankh bhasm.
- Acacia catechu.
Herbal acidity relief helps to relief acidity and improves health.
Herbal acidity relief is useful in heartburn, duodenal ulcer,supports healthy digestion and absorption. it is combination of three ingredient glycyrrhiza glabra, shankh Bhasm and acacia catechu. Glycyrrhizin has also demonstrated antiviral, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective and blood pressure-increasing effects in vitro and in vivo, as is supported by the finding that intravenous glycyrrhizin (as if it is given orally very little of the original drug makes it into circulation) slows the progression of viral and autoimmune hepatitis.
In traditional medicine liquorice is believed to “harmonize” the ingredients in a formula and to carry the formula to the 12 “regular meridians”. Liquorice has been traditionally known and used as medicine in Ayurveda for rejuvenation. Liquorice extract is used as a home remedy for skin lightening.
How herbal acidity supplement improves your overall health and well-being:
- Herbal acidity supplement is also the best cure for stomach gasses and duodenal ulcer.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra(Licorice): It is very helpful in various digestive system complaints including stomach ulcers, heartburn, colic, and ongoing inflammation of the lining of the stomach (chronic gastritis).
- Shankha bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared with Conch shell. It is used for the treatment of gastritis, abdominal pain, malabsorption syndrome etc. It is also known for its rejuvenating effect on the body.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra is best known for healing ulcers. It can lower stomach acid levels, relieve heartburn and indigestion and acts as a mild laxative. It can also be used for irritation, inflammation, and spasm in the digestive tract.
- Shankh bhasm: it is used in gastrointestinal problems. it reduces skin allergies. it heals the ulcers in the stomach also keeps the inflammation of the intestines as in ulcerative colitis by reducing the pain.
- Acacia catechu is used for diarrhea, swelling of the nose and throat, dysentery, swelling of the colon, bleeding, indigestion, osteoarthritis, cancer, skin diseases, hemorrhoids, and traumatic injuries.
- Relief from hyperacidity.
- Useful in peptic / duodenal Ulcers.
- Reflux oesophagitis.
- Anti flatulence properties.
- Helpful in bloating and flatulence.
- Digest food and control gas.
one capsule thrice a day with water or as directed by your directed by your health adviser.
Syrup: One teaspoonful thrice a day with water or as directed by your health provider.