Kutki is also known as Picrorrhiza kurroa and is amongst the effective herbal digestion ayurvedic herbs. This is a known Ayurvedic fact that Kutki Powder helps in healthy digestion of food.
Mode of Action
- The herb Kutki helps to improve the secretions of liver & gall bladder and protect from infections.
- Kutki is an Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of digestive problems.
- It is also used to heal chronic fevers, skin problems, diabetes and liver problems.
- Kutki Root is a powerful antioxidant thus helps to prevent the diseases of cardiovascular system, strokes, and even cancer.
- Its anti-inflammatory agents help to prevent blockages of arteries by platelets.
- Its Root Powder comes from a low growing plant that grows in higher elevations of Asia and Ayurveda has been using Kutki for medicinal purposes from centuries.
- Ayurvedic Kutki is good for overall health well-being as it has hepatoprotective properties.
- Its hepatoprotective properties make it the best medicine available for the liver.
- Kutki can remove the extra fat deposits in the liver and restore the normal functions of the liver.
- Kutki also helps to counter the hepatotoxic effects of drugs.
- Maintains and enhances the digestive system.
- Skin diseases like Psoriasis and Vitiligo, Picorrhizo kurro is a good natural medicine to consider.
- Restores the normal liver functions.
- It has a great antipyretic action. It is very effective for those people which are looking to lose weight.
- Herbal Kutki is the best natural treatment options available for bronchial asthma.
- It is a useful strong anti-inflammatory agent and also prevents aggregation of the blood platelets.
One or two capsules twice a day before meal or as directed by your health adviser.