Standardized Extract of Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica & Embelica officinalis.
Mode of Action
- Trifla is an Ayurvedic herbal rasayana consisting of equalparts of three herbs, taken without seed: Amalaki ( Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica) and Haritiki ( Terminalia chebula). This combination has synergistic action, as well as digestive and mild diuretic properties.
- Haritiki is rich in tannins, amino acids and succinic acid with beta sitosterol.
- Bahera is rich in tannins and has anti- histaminic, antifungal yeast inhibiting effects.
- Amla supports the immune system and is one of the richest available source of Vitamin ‘C’.
- Trifla has bowel regulating and mild laxative effect, aiding both digestion and elimination of wastes.
1-2 caplet thrice a day preferably with warm water or as directed by your health provider.