HOW OBESITY CAPTURES YOU?
Obesity health tips : If the amount of calorie that you eat equals the amount of energy that your body uses up, your weight remains stable. If you eat more calories than you burn up, you put on weight. The excess energy is converted into obesity and stored in your body. If you eat fewer calories than you burn up, you lose weight. Your body is dependent on its fat store to get the extra energy it needs. After understanding this fact one should keep in mind what are the factors, which has an impact on the fat storage and fat metabolism. One must Plan the diet and behavioral changes also with herbal supplements while going for slimming.
WHAT ARE THE DO’S & DON’TS ?
- Obesity health tips: Sometimes we have seen on packs, include “low-fat” products which invariably had more sugar added to compensate. And they are equally bad for an obese person.
- In fact, people consume most of their sugar through “hidden” sugar in packaged goods such as yogurt, cereals and even pasta sauce. You can have an absolutely healthy diet, but if you’re very sedentary it’s not going to work, either do exercise or try to avoid them at the regular bases.
- When it comes to what foods to eat – eat those with fewer kilo joules, and eat lots and lots of vegetables. One should consume two and a half cups of vegetables every day.
- Do not rely on soft drinks, sweetened cereals, cookies and cakes, donuts and pastries, chips, and confectionery to get you through the day.
- Don’t skip meals. This will tempt you to snack and do not snack between meals
- Avoid eating quickly. Sit and chew each bite.
- Do not drink water while having a meal.
- Don’t eat more than two or three pieces of fruit per day.
- Try eating off smaller plates so as to eat smaller portions
- Exercise between 30 minutes to one hour each day with moderate exercise – brisk walking, team sport, cycling or swimming.
- Drink luke warm water in the early morning.
- Avoid alcohol which is high in calories and also stimulates hunger.
If you have the shortage of time and unable to do spare time for exercise, then you can do the small change in your routine eg:
- Use stairs instead of the lift.
- Do skipping or jumping.
- Lay down on your stomach for 10 to 15 min every day.
- Put an abdominal belt while doing your household things.
- Practice nadi-shuddhi pranayama 10 min morning evenings.Obesity health tips
ESSENTIAL OBESITY HEALTH TIPS WHICH HELP TO LOOSE WEIGHT:
- Practice breathing exercises every day. They help in stimulating digestive power and metabolic processes keeping you physically and mentally fit and fine.
- Consume more of citrus fruits like oranges and grapes as they help in dispensing fats.
- Include food rich in Vitamin B12 in your diet. They help in building tissues without needing you to resorting to too many fats.
- Make sure that you drink warm or lukewarm water mostly. It stimulates metabolism and also quenches thirst.
- Ensure adequate sleep of at least 7-8 hours for a day. This makes you and your all systems stress-free.
- Do not eat late and do not change your meal times very often.