- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Degenerative Changes of Bones and Joints
- Adult– 1 tablet/caplet thrice a day with milk after meal or can be increased to 2-3 tablet/caplet thrice a day in acute cases.
- Child (less than 10 years of age) -1 tablet/caplet twice a day with milk after meal or as directed by your health provider.
- It’s important to eat a diet rich in calcium, including high-quality vegetables such as spinach, kale, asparagus and root vegetables.
- Avoid cold & junk food. Regular exercise & Yoga are important for maintaining joint mobility and making the joint muscles stronger.