- Standardized extracts of Boswellia serrata
- Withania somnifera
- Curcuma longa
- Zingiber officinale
- Bromolaine from pineapple
- Colchicum luteum
It contains the Boswellic acid that has shown to be the active constituent. Boswelya Plus supplies 150mg of Boswellic acids which has analgesic &anti-inflammatory properties. It acts by blocking the inflammatory leukotriene pathways. Boswellia shrinks the inflamed tissue by improving blood supply to the affected area and enhancing the repair of the damaged blood vessels.
Is a potential anti-inflammatory agent, it is useful for treating various arthritic conditions. Bromelain works by blocking pro- inflammatory process. Bromelain decreases the migration of neutrophils to sites of acute inflammation.
Mode of Action
- Boswelya plus contains 150 mg of boswellic acids which inhibits pro- inflammatory enzyme, 5-Lipoxygenase hence possesses analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bromelain selectively inhibits the biosynthesis of pro inflammatory prostaglandins, responsible for the symptoms of inflammation.
- These effects are increased by the other alkaloids of ginger (gingerol- acts as immune-modulator and works well in chronic inflammations), Curcuma (Curcumin – possess strong anti-inflammatory action and work for preservation of articular structure).
- The active principle of Colchicum luteum (colchicines) is beneficial in relieving pain and inflammation of gout & rheumatic swelling.
- Boswelya plus offers complete solution for any pain/inflammation in the body and management of musculo skeletal health.
Adult-1 caplet thrice a day with water after meal or can be increased to 2-3 caplets thrice a day in acute cases. Child (12years of age) -1 caplet/tablet with water twice a day after meal or as directed by your health provider.