- Chlorophytum borivilianum
- Mucuna pruriens
- Tribulus terrestris
- Withania somnifera
- Asphaltum pure
- Pueraria tuberosa
- Asteracantha longifolia
- Centella asiatica
Safed musli- is a potent aphrodisiac and adaptogenic herb used in Ayurveda and herbal science. It is effective for improving male performance, inducing spermatogenesis and providing strength to the muscles of genital organs.
Kaunch beej- is recognized as an aphrodisiac and helps to increase testosterone levels, leading to deposition of protein in the muscles and increase muscle mass and strength. Mucuna has been used as an aphrodisiac, it is used to increase libido in both men and women, and help in erectile dysfunction, impotency & other sexual disorders.
Tribulus terrestris- It is known to enhance androgen receptor density in the brain, which may enhance the libido enhancing properties of androgens. It has testosterone boosting properties also.
Ashwagandha & Shilajeet- has a long history in traditional medicines as an aphrodisiac. Ashwagandha has very good reputation in treatment of loss of libido and erectile dysfunctions while Shilajeet is the most potent rejuvenator and anti-ageing herb.
Talmakhana- is a pleasure enhancers and increase the duration of sexual bliss as it sedates the sex centre by decreasing the amount of excitement.
Mode of Action:-
Testolabi is a very potent herbal formulation for male sexual issues.
- By providing strength to the muscles of genital organ.
- By increasing testosterone level.
- 1-2 Caplet/tablet twice/thrice a day with milk or water
- or as advised by your physician.
- It works as specific reproductive tonic for male, in the dosage of 1-2 cap/tab twice/thrice a day.
- We suggest, use of milk, juices, wholesome diet and avoid very dry and unwholesome stuff while taking testolabi.
- Its regular use increases the vigor and improves the mood.