Ingredients- Standardized extracts of Didymocarpus pedicellata, Saxifraga ligulata, Rubia cardfolia, Achyranthes aspera, Tribulus terrestris, Ocimum basilicum, Crataeva religiosa, Mimosa pudica, Dolichus biforus, Cyperus rotundus, Asphaltum Pure.
- Didymocarpus pedicellata- is a herb mentioned in the Ayurvedic system of medicine for various ailments but mainly as a diuretic and lithotriptic. It has properties of breaking and disintegrating the stones. It is supposed to regulate calcium absorption in the body also known for its antioxidant effect and helps in maintaining healthy urinary tract.
- Saxifraga ligulata- They are commonly called saxifrages or stone-breakers. It inhibited calcium oxalate crystal aggregation as well as crystal formation and exhibited antioxidant effect against free radicals and lipid peroxidation. It is supposed to cause dieresis accompanied by a saluretic effect.
- Dolichus biforus– contains phyto-constituents like phenolic compounds and alkaloids help to dissolve calcium oxalate stones. It Increases dieresis and lowers the urinary stone forming constituents hence prevent recurrence of calcium oxalate stones.
- Rubia cordifolia– It inhibits the deposition and growth of calcium oxalate crystals by restoring magnesium levels. It is natural coolant and nephro-protective herb.
- Mimosa pudica has anti-urolithiatic action as it reduces or dissolves the kidney stone precipitates, caused by chemical and crystalline substances.
Mode of Action
All these herbs are used in the treatment of kidney, bladder stones and UTI. True to their natural properties these herbs reduces or dissolves the stones within the kidney/bladder and UTI infections. Increased dieresis with saluretic effect prevent reoccurrence and maintain the healthy kidney fuctions. Shilajeet, Gokhru, Ocimum basilicum, Achyranthes aspera, Cyperus rotundus, and Crataeva religiosa supports above mechanisms and has been traditionally used in Ayurveda for genitourinary infections.
- Urinary tract infections
- kidney stone
- Bladder stone
- Prostrate hypertrophy
- Adult- 1-3 caplets/tablets thrice a day with water depending upon the condition of patient.
- Child (less than 10 yrs. of age) – 1-2 caplets/tablets twice a day with water or as directed by your health provider.
- Rentone 2-3 cap/tab twice or thrice a day recommended for diuretic action.
- Rentone 3-4 cap/tab twice or thrice a day given in case of renal calculi when the size of stone is 7 mm or below for expelling out the stones, with few dietary advises.
- In case of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia it is recommended 1-2 cap/tab twice or thrice a day with Boswelya plus and Achgesic.
- It has shown promising results in case of recurrent UTIs, secondary to Diabetes mellitus, cystitis or prostatitis.