Trifla gastrointestinal supplement is used in Ayurveda for irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, intestinal gas and retaining overall health well-being.
Trifla gastrointestinal supplement- Easy Lax Trifla
Trifla gastrointestinal supplement for overall health and wellbeing
Trifla gastrointestinal supplement (Easy LaxTrifla) is an Ayurvedic herbal rasayana formula consisting of equal parts of three myrobalans taken without seed: Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki(Terminalia bellirica) and Haritaki (Terminaliachebula).Triphala is most commonly known for its use as a gentle bowel tonic, being helpful in digestion and supporting regular bowel movements.Triphala is used for immune system stimulation, improvement of digestion, relief of constipation, gastrointestinal tract cleansing, relief of gas, treatment of diabetes, treatment of eye disease. Triphala contains several compounds that have been proposed to be responsible for its claimed health benefits, including gallic acid, chebulagic acid, and chebulinic acid.
What Trifla gastrointestinal supplement does to improve your health:
- Triphala is an herbal concoction used from thousands of years in Ayurveda. Trifla gastrointestinal supplement is helpful in digestion, supporting regular bowel movements.
- Ingredints Amalaki(Emblica officinalis) is a fruit rich in vitamin C that builds immunity and an effective antioxidant that removes harmful toxins from the body. Vitamin C in Amla helps to maintain good reproductive health in both males and females in whom it further helps to regulate menstrual cycles.
- Ingredints Vibhitaki acts as a blood purifier and curbs haemorrhage. It is an internal cleanser removing harmful toxins and excess fats out of the body. It has anti-viral and anti-bacterial abilities nurtures voice quality and improves eyesight.
- Ingredints Haritaki has five rasas or tastes being sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent, and astringent. It stimulates the functioning of the digestive system and sensory organs. It is very effective in combating piles, anaemia, gastro-intestinal problems and gall stones.
- Trifla gastrointestinal supplement has synergistic action as well as in digestive and mild diuretic properties.
- Trifla gastrointestinal supplement used for weight loss including with the healthy diet and exercise.
- Balance Tridosha(Vata,Pitta,Kapha): Trifla gastrointestinal supplement(Triphala) balances and rejuvenates the three elements of the body. Vata which regulates the nervous system and boosts the immunity in our body. Pitta which governs the metabolic activities and controls our indigestion system. Kapha which supports the structural integrity.
- Removing toxins, accumulations and gas: Trifla gastrointestinal supplement helps to removes toxins in our body and gases.
- Reduces high blood pressure: Trifla gastrointestinal supplement regulates the blood pressure and also helps in reducing the cholesterol level of the body.
- Improves liver function: Trifla gastrointestinal is best supplement for liver functions.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties: Trifla gastrointestinal supplement(Triphala) has antibacterial and antiviral properties due to which it protects the body against any bacterial infections, viral infections like AIDS.
- Strengthens hair roots and good for hair color: This supplement strengthens our hair from their roots and give natural colour.
- Improves weak eyesight: Trifla gastrointestinal supplement is also beneficial for many eye diseases.It strengthens the eye muscles and also treats diseases like conjunctivitis, the early stages of glaucoma and cataracts.
- Removes the excess fats in the body: This supplement avoids any kind of unnecessary fat storage and also effectively consumes the fat that is taken in with food that you eat.
- Purifies the blood in the body: Trifla gastrointestinal supplement has the property of blood purification. It purifies the blood and improves the blood circulation through the body. Thus, it also cleanses the liver and lungs.
- Reduces the constipation problem: The health issues related to digestive system and our stomach can be solved using this Trifla gastrointestinal supplement.
- High amount of vitamin C builds immunity: Trifla gastrointestinal supplement has antioxidant properties, it fights against various types of fever b boosting up the immunity of the body which makes your body strong enough.
- Bring and restore skin natural glow: Trifla gastrointestinal supplement helps to restore natural glow on your face.
Adult: One capsule twice a day with water or as directed by your health provider.
- Amalaki (Enbelica officinalis): Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)-: Amalaki means amla. Amalaki used in Ayurvedic treasure widely. Amla is source of vitamin C. Amla supports the immune system. Trifla has bowel regulating and mild laxative effect on both digestion and elimination.
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)-: Bibhitaki means Bahera and Bahera is rich with tannins and has anti-histaminic, antifungal yeast inhibiting effects.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)-: Bibhitaki real name is Baheda. Baheda is very useful in tannins amino acids and succinic acids with bita sitosterol.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.