- Neera brahmi is a very popular herb in India .
- Neera brahmi also known as water hyssop , is a herb well known in Ayurvedic medicine for its powerful effects on memory and combating stress.
- Brahmi is a small plant and it has been used in Indian medicine.
- Brahmi plants are called neerbrahmi in Tamil and it’s botanical name is Bacopa Monnieri. Brahmi is the small herb with the numerous branches.
It interacts with the dopamine and serotonergic systems, but it mainly promotes neuron communication. It enhances the rate at which the nervous system can communicate, by increasing the growth of nerve endings, also called dendrites. Brahmi grows to height of 2 -3 feet and its branches are 10 -35 cm long.
It is used to treat all skin problems and asthma, hoarseness, arthritis, , backache, blood cleanser, chronic skin conditions, constipation, hair loss, fevers, digestive problems, depression ext. Neera brahmi good for health problems.
- Strengthen the Brain cells-: Brahmi protects the brain cells and prevents from many problem for the brain.
- Memory booster: Brahmi oil restores and preserves the memory.
- Anxiety and Depression -: Brahmi has been used for Anxiety, Depression thousands of years.
- Hair growth-: Brahmi good for all type hair problem. Brahmi oil promoting hair growth.
- Brahmi oil prevents split ends and dandruff and massaged into the scalp regularly the hair roots.
One capsule thrice a day with water or as directed by your health provider.
Diet & Routine:
- Avoid stimulants such as caffeine, alcohol, tobacco.
- Eat more sweet, sour and salty tastes.
- Reduce travel and avoid stressful situations.
- Standardized Extract of Neer Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)