Kidney stone remedy with UTI(urinary tract infection)- Rentone is an ayurvedic treatment used against kidney stone.
Kidney stone remedy with UTI(urinary tract infection)- Rentone
Kidney stone remedy for stone in kidney.
Kidney stone remedy with UTI(urinary tract infection)- Rentone is a combination of various herbs used for the treatment of kidney and bladder stone, urinary tract infection, bladder Stone, diarrhea, fever, intestinal disorders. These herbs are helpful to relieve from kidney and bladder stone. These ayurvedic herbs have anti-inflammatory, analgesic and diuretic properties.
What Kidney stone remedy with UTI(urinary tract infection) does o improve your health and wellbeing:
- Ingredient didymocarpus pedicellata: The herb is known for its antilithiatic property which prevents the formation of urinary stones. it helps to dissolve kidney stones. It is also known for its antimicrobial property.
- ingredient saxifraga ligulata extract of the herb (plant) has exhibited significant anti-inflammatory, analgesic and diuretic properties.
- ngredient Rubia cordifolia(Manjistha) is best known as a lymph mover and blood purifier. This herb gives superb support for the female reproductive system, especially during the child-birthing years. it is one of the best herbs for skin – supporting the skin in balancing everything from itchiness to rashes and breakouts. It is a celebrated overall rejuvenative for the complexion.
- Achyranthes Aspera is a herb useful for swelling, skin diseases, piles problem, diarrhea, diabetes, toothache, stomach ache.
- Tribulus Terrestris herbs increasing physical strength, endurance, powerful aphrodisiac(Stimulates libido for men and women), restores strength and courage, reduces erectile dysfunction and increases the concentration of hormones in women.
- Ocimum basilicum(basil) is a herb used for treating stomach disorders such as intestinal gas, stomach spasms, loss of appetite, headaches, cough and common colds. This herb is anti-bacterial in nature thus acts as an insect repellent.
- Crataeva religiosa: This herb is best litholytic herbs (ability to break up stones).
- Mimosa pudica use for asthma, itching, control high blood pressure, insomnia and premature ejaculation.
- Dolichos biflorus(horsegram) has anthelmintic properties that are beneficial in treating kidney, bladder and gall stones, amoebic diarrhea, bowel hemorrhage, and colic pains.
- Cyperus rotundus: it is helpful in diarrhea, fever, intestinal disorders, improving health, sore, and wounds,
- Asphaltum Pure: This herb is increasing immunity and aging.
- Urinary Tract infections: A UTI is an infection in the urinary tract. Infections are caused by microbes(organisms too small to be seen without a microscope), including fungi, viruses, and bacteria. Bacteria are the most common cause of UTI. Kidney stone supplement is very helpful in urinary infections.
- Kidney stone: Kidney stone remedy is the best remedy for stone in kidney.
- Kidney pain relief: This remedy is very useful in kidney pain.
- Bladder Stone: This is the best herbal solution of stone in the bladder.
- Immunity booster and aging: Kidney stone remedy enhances our immunity and also aging factor.
- Fight with stomach disorders: it is also helpful in stomach disorders such as intestinal gas, stomach spasms, loss of appetite.
- The cure for piles and diarrhea: This remedy is the best cure for piles and diarrhea problems.
- increasing physical strength and endurance: It is increasing physical strength, endurance, powerful aphrodisiac(Stimulates libido for men and women), restores strength and courage, reduces erectile dysfunction and increases the concentration of hormones in women.
- Anti-inflammatory, analgesic and diuretic properties: Kidney stone remedy anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and diuretic properties.
Adult: One or three capsules thrice a day with water or as directed by your health provider.
Children(less than 10 yr of age): One or two capsules twice a day or as directed by your health provider.
Diet & Routine:
- Eat permitted Foods such as bread, meats, sugars and pasta, it offers high levels of calories to your diet.
- Consume enough water to stay healthy.
- Standardized Extract of didymocarpus pedicellata.
- Saxifraga ligulata.
- Rubia cardi folia.
- Achyranthes Aspera.
- Tribulus Terrestris.
- Ocimum basilicum.
- Crataeva religiosa.
- Mimosa pudica.
- Dolichos biflorus.
- Cyperus rotundus.
- Asphaltum Pure.
“Nature’s way for smooth urinary passage and kidney pain relief “
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.