Herbal jaundice supplement is an ayurvedic product useful to jaundice, fever, flu, viral fever and maintains overall health.
Herbal jaundice supplement (Hepo Forte)
Herbal jaundice supplement for fever and overall health.
Herbal?jaundice supplement is useful for liver disorder, ulcers, wounds, dysentery, cough, asthma and skin diseases(swelling and itching).?Herbal jaundice supplement (Hepo Forte) is made with bhumi amla herb.?Phyllanthus niruri?(Bhumi amla)?is an important plant of Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine in which it is used for problems of the stomach, genitourinary system, liver, kidney, and spleen.
How herbal jaundice supplement improves overall?health:
- Bhumi amla gives relief from jaundice, dyspepsia, ulcers, wounds, chronic dysentery, diabetes, dropsy and menorrhagia. Because of its bitter, cold and astringent nature; it is useful for a cough, asthma and spleen disorder.
- This supplement has several medicinal properties such as hepatoprotective, antiviral, anticancer, antidiabetic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The roots of bhumi amla are an excellent remedy for the treatment of liver diseases.
- Bhumi amla is used as an Anti-Diabetic reduces the blood sugar level.
- The seeds of bhumi amla are used in the treatment of ulcers, wounds, scabies and ringworms.
- Bhumi amla can also be applied externally to get relief from skin heat, swelling, and itching.
- It is also used to get relief from swelling of breasts.
- This supplement is a cure for liver disorder and skin infections.
- Bhumi amla is used in menorrhagia from high pitta.
- Yellow pigmentation of the skin
- Pigment deposits in the nails and sclera of the eye
- Weak liver
- Relief from skin heat, swelling and itching.
- A cure for itching and other skin infections.
- Helpful in liver disorfers.
Adult: One/ Two capsules two times a day before the meal with water.
Child: 1 capsule twice a day before the meal with water.
Diet & Routine:
- Avoid Alcohol, cigarette, drugs, chemicals, pollution and exposure to other toxins as much as possible.
- Eat plenty green, leafy vegetables and eat more high-fiber fresh fruits, and grains.
- Drink plenty of warm water to help flush toxins from the body.
- Bhumi Amla.