Herbal intestinal supplement (GI Forte) is an ayurvedic product for intestinal support, poor digestion and overall health.
Herbal intestinal supplement (GI Forte)
Herbal intestinal supplement for poor digestion and overall health.
Herbal intestinal supplement (GI Forte) is helpful in stomach pain, gas, viral infections, poor digestive, dysentery, diarrhea, bad breath, constant feeling or hunger, itching around the rectum, anemia, weakness, weight loss, frequent headache, fever, nausea, pain in legs and nutritional disorders.
Long pepper comes from ancient Indian textbooks of Ayurveda, where its medicinal and dietary uses are described in detail. It reached Greece in the sixth or fifth century BCE, though Hippocrates discussed it as a medicament rather than a spice.
How Herbal intestinal supplement (GI Forte) improves health and wellbeing:
- Piper longum is the main Ingredient used in the herbal intestinal supplement (GI Forte).
- Pippali helps to deal with Indigestion, as it cleanses the lining of the intestines.
- It helps to improve Appetite and enhances digestion, assimilation, and metabolism of food. It helps to digest Ama (endotoxin).
- Herbal intestinal supplement reduces excess weight by digesting stagnant toxins in fat tissue and preventing them from build up owing to improper internal organ assimilatory.
- It reduces the frequency of paroxysm, which causes the infection.
- Herbal intestinal supplement rejuvenates lungs and protects the respiratory and digestive system.
- GI Forte releases heat produced due to metabolism from the body
- This is very helpful for arthritis and fights against parasites and bacteria.
- Pippali is used for the treatment of nasal running, psoriasis, insomnia and exhaustiveness.
- It is used as a very powerful stimulant for menstrual flow and cramp.
- Improves the digestive system.
- Helpful in abdominal tumors.
- Fight with gastric ulcers.
- Useful in flatulence and gout laryngitis.
- The best remedy for paralysis.
- enhances the immune system.
- Decrease obesity.
- A cure for asthma and anemia.
- Reduces a sore throat and irritation of the throat.
One capsule twice a day with water or as directed by your health provider.
Standardized Extract of Pipli (Pipper longum)
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.