Herbal ashwagandha supplement is an Ayurvedic remedy for stress, boosting energy and overall health wellness.
Herbal ashwagandha supplement for stress and energy
Herbal ashwagandha supplement for stress and boost energy.
Herbal ashwagandha supplement is also helpful in arthritis, anxiety, insomnia, tumors, tuberculosis, asthma, skin diseases, menstrual problems, hiccups, chronic liver disease, help to calm the brain, reduce swelling (inflammation), lower blood pressure, and alter the immune system.
Bioactive constituent withaferin A has shown potential in therapy for glioblastomas.?The plant’s long, brown, tuberous roots are used in traditional medicine.?In Ayurveda, the berries and leaves are applied externally to tumors, tubercular glands, carbuncles, and ulcers.?The roots are used to prepare the herbal remedy ashwagandha.
How Herbal ashwagandha supplement improves overall health and wellbeing:
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) has become one of the most popular Ayurvedic herbs.
- Ashwagandha improves thinking ability, decreases pain, swelling(inflammation) and prevents the effects of aging.
- Herbal ashwagandha supplement is also used for fertility problems in men and women. It is also very much effective and helpful in increasing sexual desire.
- Ashwagandha is applied on the skin for treating wounds, backache and one-sided paralysis (hemiplegia).
- Ashwagandha DS is also beneficial in its ability to fight against cancer, diabetes, reduce inflammation, arthritis, asthma, hypertension, stress and rheumatism.
- Herbal ashwagandha supplement boosts the supply of antioxidants and regulates the immune system.
- It also has antibacterial and anticonvulsant properties.
- Ashwagandha is very effective in dealing with a variety of rheumatologic problems. This herb is known to act as a cyclooxygenase inhibitor that decreases inflammation and pain.
Why Use herbal Ashwagandha DS:
Do any of these common symptoms sound familiar?
- Lack of energy
- Difficulty concentrating
- Antioxidant properties: ?Ashwagandha is a very good source of antioxidants. These antioxidants are very effective in scavenging and neutralizing free radicals produced during the process of metabolism.
- Fight with diabetes: Ashwagandha has long been used as a remedy for diabetes in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Aphrodisiac Properties:?Ashwagandha has aphrodisiac properties and used for to improve vitality and fertility.
- Mood Booster:?Ashwagandha is a mood-boosting herb and very helpful in women battling mood swings.
- Improves learning, memory, and reaction time.
- Reduces anxiety and depression without causing drowsiness.
- Enhances sexual potency for both men and women.
- Antibacterial Properties:?Ashwagandha is effective in controlling bacterial infections in humans.
- Relieves stress, anxiety. and depression:?Ashwagandha has anti- stress properties which helps to relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Helps to strengthen heart muscles and control cholesterol: Herbal ashwagandha supplement strengths our heart muscles and also control maintains cholesterol level.
- Boost immunity and increase production of blood: it enhances our immunity and increases blood production.
Adult:?One or two?capsules twice a day after meal with milk or water or as directed by your health provider.
Diet & Routine:
- Eat a nutritious diet that includes fruits, nuts, and seeds as well as easily digestible foods such as whole grains, green vegetables, and vegetable soups.
- Eat your largest meal of the day at noon, when your digestive fire is at its peak.
- Establish a regular routine and get plenty of rest.
- Exercise regularly.
- Standardized Extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.