Herbal antioxidant (A-oxy) supplement for overall health and well-being.
Herbal antioxidant (A-oxy) is a powerful natural antioxident and contains extracts of natural herb amla (Emblica). In traditional Indian medicine, dried and fresh fruits of the plant (amla) are used. Amla and parts of the plant are used in various Ayurvedic/Unani medicine (Jawarish amla) herbal preparations, including the fruit, seed, leaves, root, bark and flowers.
According to Ayurveda, amla balances all three doshas. While amla is unusual in that it contains five out of the six tastes recognized by Ayurveda, it is most important to recognize the effects of the “virya”, or potency, and “vipaka”, or post-digestive effect
What is an antioxident and how herbal antioxident A-Oxy benefits health and wellbeing:
- Herbal antioxidants in simple terms help detoxify the body and promote good health.
- Herbal A-Oxy antioxidant converts the toxins of body into harmless waste which is naturally excreted from the body.
- A-Oxy antioxidant is a natural cleanser of the body which also acts as an anti-aging agent
- Being a herbal antioxidant/cleanser supplement also provides protection against cancer.
- Herbal antioxidant absorb bad cholesterol substantially reducing the risks of heart diseases.
- Antioxidant is a molecule that inhibits the oxidation of other molecules. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that can produce free radicals, leading to chain reactions that may damage cells.
- Amla is fabulously rich in one of the most famous antioxidants, Vitamin C.it is the one of the best immune-boosting nutrient.There are 3,000 milligrams of Vitamin C in Amla which is 20 times more than an orange.
- Amla is the most richest natural source of Vitamin C and it also known as phyllanthus emblic. it is a natural,efficacious, antioxidant..
- Amla is the most important fruits in Ayurveda.It is a herbal medicines in Ayurveda and treats various diseases like diabetes,heart disease,diarrhea,fever,bacterial and viral infections, Hair problem, Skin Disease and eye Problem.
- Amla is best cure for hair problem because it enriches hair growth and hair pigmentation.It gives strengthen to hair roots and maintains the shine.
- Amla juice very helpful for improving eyesight. it improve nearsightedness and cataracts, while reducing intra-ocular tension.
- Amla helps to reduce weight.
- Amla is wonderful herbs of the nature in mankind. It contributes to health and longevity.
- Amla is highly nutritious,mineral,amno acids and source of Vitamin C.
- Anti Oxidant-: Amla is One of best sources for antioxidants.
- Build immunity-: Herbal antioxidant amla is ayurvedic herb which helps to build immunity in our body.
- Natural Vitamin C Provider-: Vitamin C is the most important vitamin for overall health. Vitamin C helps to prevent many health problems such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis,arthritis and alzheimer disease.
- Skin ailments: it fights with all skin ailments and gives glowing and beautiful skin.
- A cure for respiratory infections and Prevents premature aging -: Amla is the best cure for respiratory infections and also prevents from premature aging effects in our skin.
- Increase metabolism-: Amla antioxidant increase your metabolism in the body.
- Lose weight-: Amla antioxidant helps to reduce the weight.
- Eliminate toxins-: Amla used in Ayurveda for medicine purpose.it helps to eliminate toxins in our body.
- Improve digestion-: It is good for digestion and helps the body to soak up assimilate nutrients.
- Improves Eyesight-: Amla is very beneficial for eyesight.
- Maintains the Cholesterol Levels: Amla maintains the cholesterol level.
- Reduces the Risk of Gall Bladder Stone-: Amla reduces the risk of gall bladder stone.
- Good for Heart-: Amla juice is considered a great remedy for the heart problem.
Adult: One/two capsules thrice a day with water.
Children: One capsule twice a day with water or as directed by your health provider.
Standardized Extract of Amla (Emblica officinal’s)
- Fruits are reputed to contain high amounts of ascorbic acid (vitamin C), 445 mg/100g.The fruit also contains flavonoids, kaempferol, ellagic acid and gallic acid.
- It used as a rasayana rejuvenativeto promote longevity, and traditionally to enhance digestion (dipanapachana), treat constipation, reduce fever (jvaraghna), purify the blood (raktaprasadana), reduce cough (kasahara), alleviate asthma (svasahara), strengthen the heart (hrdaya), benefit the eyes (chakshushya), stimulate hair growth (romasanjana), enliven the body (jivaniya), and enhance intellect (medhya).